...

Friday, October 7, 2022

Poky Dot Boutique!!

 Pocatello Idaho. The Gate City of the Wild West.

I first moved her a year ago. We loved driving around and seeing what was in our new town called home. When I first saw this shop it made my heart jump and the name made me SO happy since one of Pocatello’s nicknames is Poky. THEN when I went in, I realized it was a year round craft fair. That made me even HAPPIER! Then when I called out of the blue, they said they were accepting new venders. So..

 I will be selling my merchandise at the Poky Dot Boutique. Sue manages this shop and she is the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. People like her are the reason I love supporting Mom and Pop shops/local businesses. 

You can find their store on 201 N Main Street  Pocatello ID 83204  

There I’ll have a variety of items including earrings, keychains, magnets, kid’s toy clay food and ornaments.  

This is a bucket list project and I hope it ends up being a positive experience for me and those inspired and excited about supporting small business and the local creative mind. 

Email me with questions or custom orders. ascraftasyoucan@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment