...

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Since 2014!?

 Ok. So being consistent is not one of my strong suites. But luckily because of technology, I can prove that yes, I have had these ideas and did something with them now and again, SINCE 2014. 

One lady was making a bunch of little snowmen and needed some carrot noses for them.

Another sewed gnome figurines and was doing some chef themed gnomes. She needed  giant clay cookies to go with her idea. 

My grandma still wanted to keep up the tradition of an ornament each year for her unmarried grandkids. She has ten left. I customized a unique and personal design for her to give to them for Christmas. 

My darlings have their favorite animals. They also see ideas that they want for their own. So I make some for them. They also wear some of the jewelry at school and kids ask where they got them from. 

Our family friends were nice enough to let me sell my stuff when she does her booths at 4 different craft fairs at the end of the year. 

I was brave enough to call the boutique and they were accepting new venders. 

See?! Baby steps... better than no steps at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment