...

Monday, April 7, 2014

To Offer One Another


We all have something new and unique to offer this world. It happens in our own way and in our own time. Each of us are in a different stage, age, spot of progression. We all have ambitions, goals, desires that differ from one another. Respect plays a big role in how we react to those that come in contact with "our own lil world." We can choose to adore, give thanks and appreciation. We can also choose to compare and rank ourselves in the place above or below someone else. I hope and pray that we can celebrate and appreciate each others differences.

Starting this blog, I have felt myself get a little overwhelmed with all I find online. It is the "natural man" to feel down or jealous or critical or judgmental. So with that in mind, we can point out our faults, choose to change and embrace the fact that we are grateful there are those out there willing to share their ideas and achievements with friends, family and complete strangers. I am loving what I find and I hope you will find something here that you like as well!

I was able to write to a few of my favored blog ladies and ask for their help and advice with setting up my own blog. Several were able to respond to the message I sent and offer advice for me. I appreciate them dearly for taking time out of their busy schedules to assist someone starting out in her desire to add her own ideas to the long list of women's achievements. (I say women because the blogs I am drawn to are ladies who like to craft, create, share and inspire!)


No comments:

Post a Comment