...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

DIY Small Golf Bag


I was racking my brain (and the internet) for a gift idea because he is very very hard to buy for. I found the idea among the long list here
(100+small gift ideas for men) I am so very grateful for resources like this that give you someplace to start for gift ideas.

So, This is a golf bag that I made for my H last year for his birthday. With the help of my mother and her sewing machine, we got it completed! She had all the supplies around her house which was wonderful. The cute golf pin is something that he had on his lap top bag that I snatched it from. 
Done and Done.

A place for the golf balls, T's, gloves, and his lucky quarter ball marker, etc. I was very proud of it and happy with the help I received. I am still new to sewing so here is one more practice project. 






No comments:

Post a Comment