...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

No sew DIY easy Nativity finger puppets

The reason I say DIY all the time, (Do it yourself) is because those 3 letters is what I look for when I am searching online projects to inspire me. So maybe it is to help you out, maybe it is to grab your attention, maybe it is how my H used to tease me about how much I used the word modge podge and how much I liked to talk about it. I don't know.

Anyway, here is my version of the finger puppets I made for K 2 years ago. Without looking into the link, I looked off a picture I found on Pinterest. (That link is no longer available, so if these look similar to yours, please leave a comment to let me and others know if your brilliant idea for such a kids activity!)
(Random tangent) I just love this! I love creativity, I love sharing with each other, I love rejoicing in others successes, I love relating to one another in this journey through life, I love how we have that in common; excitement when we make something we are proud of ! Hurray, that is a lot of love!

So, I folded a piece of felt in half, rounded the tops and hot glued the one side.
*Some of them, I cut to thin so they can't fit on thumbs very well, wish I would have measured better with those. Live and learn tip. 

I free hand cut the rest of the pieces, (if your interested, leave me a comment and I will prepare bigger and better patterns for you to follow) I also did not have tan felt on hand so every one looks a little pale :D

Voila!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment