...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One or Two Golf Cake Ideas

Haha, so to add more to my blog, I am finding old pictures of things I have done... what a way to build it up huh. So since this blog is about celebrating the very best you can do with the talent and resources you have available to you, here is just an idea to go off of. So go ahead! Run with it and show me how YOURS turns out!

The ideas you could use:

I needed something easy for the "sand pit" since I didn't want to try and make brown frosting, I found some graham crackers in the cubbard and crushed those up. I scraped away some of the cake first in the shape I wanted so that I could gently pour the crumbs just where I wanted them.

My mother had some gumballs at her house, left over from a minute to win it reunion game so I stole one of those.

Toothpick and scrapbook paper for the flag.

And that is what you can get out of this random post!

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment