...

Friday, October 30, 2015

Really living

Sometimes I think we get so used to just being alive that we forget that we're really living! Our heart and lungs are working! We only have one chance at this so we need to stop and think about what's going on around us. I feel like the more bad days I have, the more I appreciate the good days. That seems like a no brainer comment but it is so very real to me. I want to soak up every second saying, "Hey! I'm not crying right now! My heart feels calm, I have no anxiety, no contentious thoughts towards anyone." My toddler was in a silly mood today and my five year old entertained herself. My husband stared at me through literally all of dinner today, played the copycat game, then stopped.. never explaining himself when he was through. Those times you get to breathe in all the gratitude and  breathe out all the happiness. Feel the love, both in and out. The are really great days that I just have to soak up while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment